A Bridge to build.





A sight to be adorned
There she stands in all her glory.
Trees burn, heaven falls.
Her beauty is a befitting story.

A sight to be longed
Her skin shimmers against the black sky.
Her body encompasses the stars that fell
Others envy those who had to die.

A sight to be lusted
Her bare chest, her bare thighs.
She holds the cup of immortality
Her heart within it lies.

She gazes with hope
As she sees me looking her way.
Another soul I am that passed by,
but not to stay a day.

Cursed, stranded on that island
Never to be touched, never to be known.
Never to love, never to die.
Cursed, she stands forever alone.

Love lost is never found again.
My heart lies shattered longing for a kiss.
Hell burns beneath my feet.
Where art thou? My bliss?

A bridge I shall build
To touch thy soul.
A bridge I shall build
To complete your tormented whole,

A bridge I shall build
To break the curse you behold.
A bridge across the vivacious waters,
Under the fire of the sun, and night cold.

Hope in her eyes.
She stands beneath the bewitched sky.
Waiting for her freedom
As promised by each passerby.

I stand there alone, only to realize.
Some love stories are tragic.
Some lovers doomed to death.
Others saved by magic.

Gone where is my magic?
Gone where is my heart?
The bridge I longed to build.
Whats keeping us apart?

A bridge is all it takes.
My horse now leaves out a neigh.
For the sun burns,and the night is cold.
I am after all, another passerby.

Comments

Popular Posts