Goodbye My Lover.





"Its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

I never knew how it felt to have lost the love of your life, for good cause. Now I do. No matter how much I try to pinch myself, no matter how much I try to wake up from this devastating dream it doesn't seem to go away. The reality strikes me down hard every time I think about it. I miss you Dauphin. I love you. Forever. And ever. Your goofy eyes shall never leave my heart. You shall always be with me for as long as I shall live.

I know every thing comes to an end. But you my love are such grand gesture that you in yourself are immortal. You made people fall in love with you. You made people smile when they saw no hope. I still remember you waiting by the door everyday for me to return. I still remember the kisses you planted on my cheeks when you saw me. Or how you waited for me to wake up just so you could jump on me. I still remember how as a kid you hated pony tails. You couldnt stand them. Just couldnt. You would jump straight up and snatch the rubberband from my hair and run like the crazy ass dog you were. I still remember how you would pick up mom's cream from the dressing table and bite it. There would be holes in it which would be oozing of cream. Oh and remember the time when you were soooo stupid that you had a habit of running after bees and catching them. And then you would come back with a swollen face. Always. ALWAYS. There were times when you would snare at us when we would try to put you in the balcony. How can we forget the time when I would bite you and you would just walk away as if saying crazy stupid human. You always had a thing for my sweat. As sick as it may sound I remember clearly how you used to lick every inch of my sweaty body after my dance classes and then play with my sweaty socks. You even once had a phase of being angry at my favourite pillow. The heart one. At that time I somehow managed to save it. But I would gladly give that away right now if only I could say goodbye, You my dog, were the best one could have had. You my dog were the closest thing to family. My parents gave birth to me. But you Dauphin kept me alive. The last past one year how so ever bad it was, was only survivable because of you. You were the only one who listened. The only one who stayed by my side. The only source of unconditional love. You my love were my biggest inspiration. You were the reason behind my smile, my laughter, You were the muse to my sonnets. I dont have enough words to thank you or even come close to doing to justifiably. I remember how all my friends who were afraid of dogs came to love them because of you. You showed the world the power of love. You were my biggest teacher in life. You taught me love, you taught me friendship. You taught mt companionship. You taught me to be bold and face my problems. But at the same time assured me that you would be there every day to lick my face every time i fell. I couldnt have done anything with out you. I also remember the crazy ass day when you drank alcohol and started walking funny. Thats when I knew you were my dog.

People always got weirded out by how much I loved you. They toh even told me to marry you. And I gracefully accepted. They never understood how I could love a dog more than I loved myself. Here is why. You were not a dog. You were a part of my soul. You were and will always be the biggest part of my heart that still beats. You were my life. And now with you gone it feels numb again. And with this biggest part of my heat dying, all I'm wishing for is your kiss. But I know you're at a better place. If they had dog hierarchies, you're definitely the ruler os dogs. Probably with an additional tag of the Casanova regarding how much time you spent with girls. You wouldnt even leave when someone was changing clothes. And you've slept with more girls than any other dog in the entire history.You were one hell of a dog. Wearing my shades and ruling the world. You were more photogenic than me. Dafuq.

And thats why I know you're at a better place. You're life was just as grand as you. Drinker, girls. bas smoke reh gaya. Heaven me kr lena.

I can't stop crying Dauphin. And that makes me want you to be here even more. But its all okay. You deserve a grand goodbye. You deserve people to laugh and cry and smile at the wonder you were. You deserve people to remember you by all the amazing things you've done for them. The entire building remembers you as the dog who never barks, But we all remember you as the family who will never be forgotten. I am soo glad you came into my life. You gave me confidence. You taught me to love my self. And I could never thank you enough. Just know I would always love you. And the big chunk of my heart ou own, will always be yours. And I'm going to keep it beating for you. And only you.

Goodbye my lover. Goodbye my friend. You have been the one. You have been the one for me <3

Rest in peace.
Love
Yours only. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts