Let it Pour.

The rain poured down
trickling down my face.
Each drop held a memory perhaps
which passed me by in a haze.


The drop on my nose
reminded my of the first sight
His face, the devilish grin
against the catastrophic night


The drop on my fingers
sent a chill down my spine.
The first touch, oh the feeling.
Underneath the stop sign.


The rain becomes heavier
the drops now drenching my hair
the first conversation, my hair entwined within his hand
"I want to with you my world share"


I hear a thunderstorm roaring
I feel it piercing through my chest
The fights, the tears, the defiance
For us to part the best.


The rain now stopped
the sky still clouded black
My heavy head trying to decipher
What did we lack?


As it continued to last
The black of skies
The last memories of the lost love
Of days gone by.
Last goodbye.

Comments

Popular Posts