OBSESSION

                                             Obsession

                                                                                      -Shipra Baduni


I long to see the face
I long to smell the scent
I long to touch the skin
Its been long since you went

I see the face in my every dream
I smell the scent in evey breeze
I feel the touch in my every shudder
Its been long since your presence cease

I hear your voice in every tick
I feel your heart in every soul
But everywhere i look 
Nothing seems to fill the hole

How obsessed i am with you
In your absence i cant help but see
See you everywhere around
Even when you've ceased to be

How obsessed i am with you
That your name never leaves my lips
Everything i touch
Reminds me of your fingertips

How obsessed i am with you
That i refuse to forget that face
Refuse to forget the madness in the eyes
That i still love you with the same craze

Obsessed i am with you
My obsession has no boundaries to cross
For to my ocean you were the shore
To my abandoned ship, the albatross.

Comments

Popular Posts