Dream Lost

The rain falls pouring down
As i watch my head lifted high
I stand alone on the road
Passersby watch and then pass by

Stagnant and still i stand
Feeling each drop on my face
Lost track of time lost sight of the world
Who hurry me by in haste

What brought me here i don't remember
Where was it that i wanted to go
I forward i rewind but cant seem to understand
Maybe its time i walk slow?

What road do i take?
I have lost  the sight of my dream
How do then take a step
My heart pounds my mind screams

Confused damaged terrified i stand
Trembling in case i make a mistake
Frightened to go wrong
For my dream is at stake

Afraid to move ahead
Slowly i lift my feet
The flash of my previous falls
I can suddenly feel my body's heat

Forward i have to go
For behind lies all my falls
Uncertainty lies ahead
My path to me calls

But with my dream crumbled
Where do i go ahead
Lost confused i feel
A weird heaviness in my head

I stand there with rain pouring down
I think with my head lifted high
My dreams are lost and i'm alone
In my fight people would just pass by

Its time to take control
To dream again a new dream
To pace the trembling heart
To shut the screams

Its time to move ahead
With my head lifted high
Let passersby watch
And silently pass by



Comments

Popular Posts