The secret.


The winds blow
on this summer night
My heart is heavy 
With the burden of my secret
My end is within my sight.

I fear no death
But I do fear sorrow.
In my last moment of solitude
An ear for my secret 
I wish I could borrow

It dwells deep inside
Hear me oh my darling
My soul entwined 
My heart twisted in itself
My secret has me gnarling

Like The summer breeze
Chasing the ghost of its winter love
I hope for one last sight
I hope for one last forgiveness
So I could rise above.

My heart is heavy.
Stained is my soul.
Your happiness,
Your laughter
Shattered by my whole.

You loved me.
Oh you loved me so.
I tore you apart
Sold you to the devil.
Where is your glow?

But thats not the secret
No darling you see
I loved you all along
Your heart I carry
You live entwined in me

In this moment of my end
Your face is so profound
I am to die, to live with you
I am to die, to hold you again
I am to die, only to be found.

Let the stars know
Let the clouds thunder
Let the wind blow
Im coming back home
To find you, my wonder.

I have been lost
Under the spell of the secret kept
Sorrow, solitude
My miserable soul
For my salvation have wept.

So my dear darling
I shall return to the tree
Where you stand tall
To find my roots
And we shall again be free.


Comments

Popular Posts