Wanderlust.



Travel. Travel far and travel light. But travel. Leave all the burdens, all the bounds that weigh you down and travel. Because nothing is more satisfying than the mere sensation of being free.

WANDERLUST: A desire to travel, to understand one's very existence. 
I'm sure all you are familiar with the term wanderlust. But few truly understand what it means to travel. What it truly means to see the world. 
To travel is to experience things that you would never do within the four walls of your home, its a challenge. Quite a frightening one. It takes courage to let go off every thing you know and to go out searching for oblivion. But its a liberating one and totally worth it.You would never be the same again. You would see the world a little differently.You would see the magic even when its not visible to the normal eye. And it will make all the difference. 


The world is wide, and we merely specks of dust. One must travel young to see all the adventure that's in store. Recently I took a small trip with my family. Nothing fancy nothing I hadn't done before. But somehow this trip was liberating. I left behind my baggage in those mountains, screamed out into the oblivion and carried with me a sense of freedom. This trip in all it sense was the one I desperately needed. Sometimes all one needs to do is let go. Because trust me something better is out there waiting for you to discover it. Until you don't let go, you'll never really get what you truly deserve. That's why, travel. It changes you. The moon is not the same from across the world. The people not the same across 1000 miles. The water not merely as satisfying thousands of feet above ground. Life is not the same at two different places. Travel because only when you see the world in its true glory would you start to understand the magic of your life. Heartbreaks would seem less painful, darkness would become less horrifying and solitude a friend. People would suddenly seem humane, and your loneliness not a bane. Travel the world and see the magic it holds. Travel cultures and see it change you into a storyteller, one story at a time. Travel the world and see life rushing into your lifeless body. Travel and see it turn you into the best version of yourself. Travel far and travel light. Because nothing is more liberating than letting go. Freedom tastes better 1000's of feet up on a mountain peek. We only regret the things we don't do. Traveling for one is totally worth it.

There is not one person that I have met who doesn't want to travel. But there are only a few who actually do it. I for one want to see the entire world and I'm not anywhere close to it. But the thing I do know is that I will one day. Its a necessity for me not a condition. Wanderlust, not just a word but my life goal. For all those with their bucket list, go get it done. Because these are the stories that would keep you sane in your eternal solitude. Go write your own story.

Comments

Popular Posts