HADES DEN

I have traveled among various men
Some far wiser than others
Some having no roots,no origins
Some having lost their brothers

I have traveled along various paths
Some longer than the first
Some bringing along colors and joy
Some bringing along hunger and thirst

I have traveled along various rivers
Some longer than the next
Some with bridges to cross
Some to your will test

I have traveled along various cities
Some different others quite the same
Some hide secrets within their walls
Some hide within their walls of shame

I have traveled along various minds
All different from others
Some hiding tabooed thoughts
Some silenced by their own shudder

But the longest journey of mine
Has been traveling deep inside of me
Discovering thoughts and wants
That never before ceased to be

Discovering the pleasures
Hidden deep inside
Discovering the secrets
That my mind from me hides

Discovering the agony
The pain i never felt
The anger that forever
I have tried to melt

Discovering my obsessions
The acceptance that i longed to get
Discovering the devils
Who in me their roots have set

But still my identity
I have failed to find
The true me buried deep
Inside the recesses of my mind

The journey has not come to its end
The discovery hasn't been made
The destination still lies ahead
Into the den of Hades  

Comments

Popular Posts